Denne side er også tilgængelig på: Dansk (Danish)
Below you will find the applicable terms for the use of TechSupply, which are also TechSupply’s Personal Data Policy.
TechSupply ApS, Stærkende 43, 4000 Roskilde, CVR.nr 43521365
THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW AS A PRIVATE USER
As a private user of TechSupply, it is important that you know the following:
- The purpose of submitting your CV is to receive job offers and be considered for positions at TechSupply
- In order to receive job offers and be considered for vacancies, it is a prerequisite that your information is correct
- It is free to use TechSupply
- You can have your data deleted at any time by contacting us on phone +45 77 340 430 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE PURPOSE OF USING TECHSUPPLY.DK
TechSupply hires automation workers to industry.
The purpose of submitting your CV is to receive job offers and be considered for positions at TechSupply.
PERSON SENSITIVE DATA
It is not permitted to submit sensitive personal data relating to religion, sexual orientation, race, political affiliations, trade union affiliations, or your health. If we become aware that such information exists, we will delete it without notice.
When TechSupply processes your information, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to gain insight into the information we process about you
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted (however, there may be legislation which obliges us to retain the information for a given period of time, and in such cases, deletion may only take place after the expiry of this period)
- You have the right to have any incorrect information we have registered about you corrected
- In some cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted, just as you may have the right to object to us carrying out the processing
- In some cases, you have the right to receive a printout of your personal data, which must be done in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
If you want to make use of one or more of the above rights, you must contact us on phone +45 77 430 340 or email@example.com
STORAGE AND DELETION OF DATA
TechSupply stores your CV for a maximum of 3 years or until you request TechSupply to delete them. All your data is stored and protected on an encrypted server. Your personal data is protected during storage using security measures that protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration and disclosure. The security measures consist of, among other things, of data encryption, firewall and authorization control in connection with access to data.
You can receive support on phone +45 77 340 430 all weekdays at 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Outside of this period, you can receive support at firstname.lastname@example.org
DECLARATION OF CONSENT, COMPLAINT GUIDELINES, ETC.
By submitting your CV to TechSupply you confirm that
- You agree that TechSupply processes the mentioned personal data about you
- You are informed that you can complain about the processing of your personal data to the Danish Data Protection Authority, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 København K, telephone number: 33193200 or via e-mail: email@example.com,
- You agree that it is voluntary to use TechSupply and that it is thus voluntary to give consent to the processing of the personal data
- You are informed that you can contact TechSupply at any time with a request to be informed about the collection, processing and disclosure of your personal data
- You are informed that you can request insight into the personal data TechSupply has about you, that you can object to the processing, demand correction, deletion or blocking of personal data that is incorrect, misleading or similarly processed in violation of legislation, including that TechSupply will respond to such requests after 1 month at the latest
- You are informed that your personal data is stored for a maximum of 3 years or until you request TechSupply to delete it
- You are informed that you can revoke your consent at any time, with the consequence that TechSupply deletes all your information
TechSupply reserves the right to change and revise the terms.
Any disputes are handled according to Danish law and by a Danish court.